Thursday, October 8, 2009

14 months and walking!

I'm a big kid now! On October 1st...just after he turned 14 months...our little man took his first steps all by himself. He had "dabbled" in walking for months...but he just took off at our favorite park, the plateau. He was after another child's toy and didn't look back. No, he didn't get to have the toy, but he was sure proud of himself! I wish I could show you the video, but I don't know how to do it on blog! Anyway...I love these pics of our Jackster playing and wanting to be just like his daddy! He is full of words, growing like crazy, well loved, happy, loves to make others smile, good with the kids...just a joy and delight! We are very, very blessed by him and thankful to God everyday for giving us such a gift. We love you more than words Jack...mommy & daddy






No comments: