Saturday, February 7, 2009

January 2009

This January was so wonderful knowing that I was now home with Jack and I didn't have to return to work! We loved having Jeff home for 2 weeks in December, even if we only had one day together just the three of us! One of the biggest treats was our 'snow day.' Jeff got to come home early on a Tuesday and stay home with us on Wednesday. This is one of our goofy pics from that fun, lazy day. I am blessed with such fun boys in my life - full of laughter and goofy smiles!

Time with Family: Nana, Aunt Laura and Aunt Amy


Time with Cousins: Paige and Connor













Jack: Learning to Sit up By Myself












Learing to Sip from a Cup and Eat 'Real Foods'...what a mess!
I am growing so fast now - check out my big toe!














Crib Time & Bath Time


No comments: