Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 5 Years!

This is a special year - it marks 10 years since we met and started dating and 5 years ago we were married. March 6, 2004 was one of the best days of my life because God lent me Jeff to be my husband to love, honor, and cherish.
I cannot believe we have been married for 5 years. What an incredible time it has been - full of adventure, job changes, a sweet baby boy, travels and trips with friends, Settlers games, funny stories...and so much love and laughter. I am so blessed to have Jeff as my husband - he is a Godly man who loves the Lord, his family and those around him. He loves to laugh and play, and can lighten up a room. He is a great leader to our family and treasures time with our dear son Jack. He is same no matter who he is with - what a rare thing these days! Thank you babe for all of the memories...and to 50 more 5 year anniversaries!

No comments: