Monday, March 23, 2009

Granddaddy's Birthday Fun

It was such a fun brithday weekend with my family. Laura came into town and she, Amy and I spent all day Saturday shopping, running around town and hanging out. Then Sunday we had lunch with my parents and my dad's parents for my dad's official birthday party. One of the sweetest parts was one of his gifts from my mom - a baby swing. Once he found out he was going to be a grandfather he started picking out which trees would be the BEST spot for a baby swing. Jack is finally big enough to enjoy it - and enjoy it he did. Dad got it all hooked up and spent that afternoon watching him swing. It was such a sweet time with my family and I am so grateful the Lord has blessed all of us with another year together.

Happy Birthday Dad (Granddaddy!)

We love you!




No comments: