Sunday, May 17, 2009

Aggie Girl's Weekend



This last weekend my girlfriends from college got together to hang out, enjoy fabulous food, treated outselves to pedicures and play with the babies. We had so much fun catching up and sharing what all is going on in our lives. One of the highlights was watching the new babies play. Jack got to meet Kathryn. She is so dainty and cute as a button. Jack loved trying to love on her..and tried really hard not to crawl all over her! My sweet friends were so helpful and cracked me up as they played with Jack and even chased him around on their hands and knees! Even when it is a short time, we know how to cram in a good fun. I miss them terribly when we are apart, but I'm thankful it never feels that way when we get back together. To life-long friendships!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! What great friends! And the other post about Nana and Bo- adorable! So much fun! Love, j