Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day lunch with Aunt Amy, Uncle Chad, Granddaddy, Yaya, mommy, daddy and Nana. We also celebrated Nana's birthday together.
Mommy says I'm a goober! This is right before I tried my first lime!

On a walk with daddy, Macey and mommy

The beginning of my finger painting project for mommy! I loved every bit of it - especially when I tried to sneak a bite...Thanks for the great idea daddy!


Daddy said mommy could stay with us while we made her project...I think daddy really just needed mommy's help to clean up! But mommy said so was thankful to be a part of the mess!

That's All Folks!
The finished project framed for my mommy!







3 comments:

Sharee Forman said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your mother's day gift!!! Precious, can't wait to see it in person!

Anna said...

How precious! What a wonderful job little Jack! You are quite the artist : ) keep up the good work!! Happy Mother's Day Jenny!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest gift! Good job Jeff!!! Great pics! J