Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jack's Birthday!

This really should be the final picture...but it makes me laugh! He loved all of the generous gifts...but loved the water bottle the most! So typical:)
Singing Happy Birthday with one to grow on!

Decorations
Life group friends who shared in Jack's big day. Of course we didn't get a group picture of the wonderful family we had that joined us...we love you all!

Our family Birthday photo. We love you sweet Jack. You are my angel-bear and the light of my life. I cherish every moment with you and anticipate the many, many more to come. You are a delight and I am very blessed to be your mommy!

I know this is a long awaited update - but it's been a bit crazy this last month! Jack turned 1 on July 30th!! I just can't believe my sweet baby boy is 1!! We celebrated the morning with his cousin Hannah with a birthday cereal bar and then drove him to spend the day with his Yaya and Granddaddy while we shared the last night of a church VBS. He loved his cupcake and ice cream with his grandparents! Then on Saturday we all celebrated together with family and church friends. The theme was fire engine...one of Jack's favorite things to play with. It was a very, very special day. Jack was a bit overwhelmed by his crowd of birthday singers, but loved the icing on his fire engine cake! Thank you sweet life groups friends and family for making the day so great!

No comments: