Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Casa Rebecca at the Black Sea

Here are a FEW pictures of my trip to the Black Sea with Casa Rebecca. Sorry that these are most of just me and the kids...there are many, many more great pictures of just the kids on the livada blog at www.livadablog1.blogspot.com I just didn't want to duplicate too many! We had a wonderful time. It was relaxing just to hang with the kids. I missed my boys terribly, but it was a nice change to play and talk with the kids undistracted, especially the girls. It reminded me so much of our many family vacations to Galveston...playing Phase 10 and Sorry, reading, collecting sea shells, wading in the water, racing the waves, watching movies late at night, taking walks down the coastline, going into town to see the sights, posing for pictures, and having those great conversations that are often interrupted back home. I especially treasured all the time with the girls.

Here is a run down of the pictures: me and Jack the night before I left, the drive through the mountains, kids running into the ocean when we first arrived, night out on the town, white shirt day, a final picture with Kati and Krisztina whom I had at camp the first time in 2003, and then the last group shot looking at God's wonderful creation! Thanks for praying for us while we were away. Please keep Jeff and the kids and staff from Casa AnaNadia as they are there now:)

No comments: